.

.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday Night at the Movies 10/25/14!

Who cares what picture we see?


Richard Lynch would have - don't you think? Well, in any case, this weekend marks the 2014 edition of the Crazy Movie Weekend: Halloween Horrorfest 4 - and this movie will be in there...












I haven't seen this one - but I've heard it's pretty good - so I tracked down a used copy at my favorite used DVD store - and now it resides in the video vault for a screening this weekend.



If you're anywhere nearby - or hell, willing to travel - come on by anytime this weekend - I can't tell you what we might watch - but I will tell you it'll be fun - if the past Horrorfest Crazy Movie Weekends have been any indication...








Until next post - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent and delightfully brutal new-school slasher that rocked my world quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I quite liked it - and it went over well with the crowd Friday night!

      Delete