.

.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday Night at the Movies 1/14/17!

Who cares what picture we see?


Avery Schreiber might if you bring him soup - while I whip some up this will be tonight's choice...











In the late 80's anything could get a sequel - as name recognition on a VHS video shelf apparently helped move rentals out the door. So during my weird two months in Florida in late 1988 (you remember - the 60 days where I watched 125 movies?) I saw this "sequel" to the silly 1980 original playing at the local drive-in in Winter Haven Florida. I don't remember what the second feature was.

It's just a completely goofy pretty much in-name-only follow up - and it now resides in the video vault on a fine VHS cassette - and we could be watching this highly appropriate for today flick at any time - even this very evening - if you'd like to strike back at coming over and joining me.











Until next post - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment