.

.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #186!






Night of the Blood Beast  (American International Pictures, 1958)
I am sure I've seen this - it must have played one of my "Chiller Theater" shows when I was a kid - but I remember nothing about it and would like to see it again. I mean look - you've got Roger and Gene Corman producing a story Gene wrote, and directed by Bernard Kowalski - who helmed the pilot for Mission: Impossible - a man I actually got to briefly meet a few years ago.












The Bonesetter  (Tempe Video, 2004)


I know nothing about this 2003 medical horror flick - the poster is cool, but where are the credits? I do know they managed a sequel in 2005 - so somebody must have liked the first one...








The Skull  (Amicus Productions, 1965)

You can't go wrong with an Amicus movie starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee - especially when it's directed by Freddie Francis - who got the blog spotlight shone on him a few days ago!













Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. That is one terrifying poster for Blood Beasts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've still never seen The Skull... I really need to rectify that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over - we can check it out together with a few beers and snacks!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE vintage film posters.

    Night of the Blood Beast looks quite gruesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!

      I suspect the movie is less gruesome than the poster implies - wish I could remember for sure...

      Delete