.

.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Celebrity Endorsement: Kane Hodder!







He's been a stuntman and actor for four decades - and he logged another important four in his career - he played Jason Voorhees four times - more than anyone else ever has - and most likely ever will.





He's also very into his job - and he also enjoys a good pop culture blog now and again...










Thanks Mr. Hodder! I'll buy you a Shock Top next time I see you!





Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but that picture makes him look very imposing. Congrats on the endorsement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He may be a nice guy - but he IS imposing! Thanks for the congrats!

      Delete
  2. Haha, best one so far! I hope I get to meet him some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do too - and he's bound to show up at "your" convention one day soon!

      Delete
  3. You do travel in the best company, Mr. C! Congratulations, from Beverly in Movieland. !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ms. G! I am surprised that Mr. Hodder appears never to have worked for Mr. Corman - I think you and he would have gotten along famously!

      Delete
  4. Fantastic! He even got a great performance into just a few seconds - love the guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he was awesome - he photobombs other celebrity's photos when their tables are close by - and he did give me some amazing video!

      Delete