.

.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #245!

Let's do it for the first time in 2017!




Phenomena  (New Line Cinema, 1985)




I finally got to see this 116 minute Dario Argento flick - famously brought over here in the mid-80's and released in a chopped up 86 minute version titles Creepers. Argento apparently cites it as his favorite of his works - I enjoyed it but I think he might have done better.










Ant-Man  (Marvel Studios,2015)




Still haven't managed to see this one, though I did see the character in his subsequent appearance in Captain America: Civil War. I do want to see this soon.









Trading Places  (Paramount, 1983)




Ah. Jamie Lee's.

But I digress.

Actually, hell I do!

Jamie Lee's!










Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Never watched "Creepers"... but, remember the cover image from the VHS rental place... years back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The full Phenomena version is on Amazon Streaming if you'd like to check it out. Thanks for coming by! Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete