.

.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday Night at the Movies 1/21/17!

Who cares what picture we see?


The late great Miguel Ferrer would have - I'm quite sure of it - so this will be the choice for tonight in his honor...














The third go-round for the original series crew (back before there were other crews that prompt the need to call these guys the original series crew) finds them on the trail of that elusive Vulcan fellow.

Actually there's way more to it than that, but that's all I'll say about that - but it does feature an early role for young Miguel Ferrer - and I do have the movie ready to spin on a fine Blu-Ray at any time, even this very night if you'd like to search for my house and come check it out with me...










Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment