.

.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #184!





Night Monster  (Universal Studios, 1942)

In addition to the monster rally movies they were releasing in the 1940's - Universal also turned out some other B movie horror programmers. This is definitely worth a watch, especially with those two stars - though Lugosi is again wasted as the butler.















Autopsy  (After Dark Films, 2009)


That's a good poster - I haven't seen the movie. It has Robert Patrick in it - so I might check it out. If you've seen it - would it rate a recommendation for this year's Crazy Movie Weekend: Halloween Horrorfest 4?

















Voodoo Woman  (American International Pictures, 1957)


I saw this one way back in the day - I think it was on a local channel in Northern Indiana when I lived there 1990-1991. However, I remember almost nothing about it - so I wouldn't mind seeing it again one of these days.











Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

3 comments:

  1. Night Monster - not a very original title, but I love the cool uderlighting on the floating heads! And the poster art makes me want to see this movie! Autopsy, evil cuts both ways! BRILLIANT TAG LINE! Voodoo Woman was released in 1957. That's the year I was born...they really had some strange movies that year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really did! You had all kinds of wild movies as a newborn!

      Delete