.

.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A-Z Challenge 2014: Y is for You Only Live Twice!

And Twice is the only way to live!


1967


We're nearing the end of this A-Z Challenge - and I've featured two James Bond knock-off movie posters. For those just joining us - they were - coincidentally - back to back - Never Too Young to Die and Operation Kid Brother.



And while I did say at the start of this challenge that I was going to feature smaller, less well known (or remembered) movies - I am a 007 Superfan, so I wanted to get one of the movies' posters in. This seemed like a good time.


James Bond is headed to Japan to find out who is hijacking rockets right out of orbit. He suspects it's his old best enemy group S.P.E.C.T.R.E.  - and he might be right. He's never seen that group's leader - Ernst Stavro Blofeld - but before this one ends they meet face to cracked face - and wait til you meet Little Nellie and her grumpy father!





Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. That's right. Sean Connery IS Bond. All others are imitators. It's not a small film but an influential one. Fun theme this year!

    ReplyDelete