.

.

Friday, April 11, 2014

A-Z Challenge 2014: J is for Johnny Dangerously!



1984



After his successes in Night Shift and Mr. Mom, Michael Keaton made this comedy spoofing the gangster flicks of the 30's and 40's. Despite a credible cast, the movie's wild humor didn't really catch on in theaters, though it seemed to work better on cable TV where it played constantly in the mid-80's.


If you like those old movies though - you'll find a lot to laugh at here.






Until next post - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. My hubby raved about that show when we first got married. I'd never seen it. When we sat down to watch, his face was red for about half the film. He didn't remember how many crude jokes were in the film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of impervious to that stuff - so this kind of thing happens to me all the time! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. Love Johnny Dangerously! Great flick! Shawn from Laughing at Life 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You Ice-hole!!" I always enjoyed this movie. But that right there is either an endorsement or damning evidence that I'm not right. Depending on your view of things. ;) Great pick!! Happy atoz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Such a great line! My view is you're just fine! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete