.

.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

A-Z Challenge 2014: I is for I Wanna Hold Your Hand!




1978



The same guys who later made Back to the Future - got started with this wonderfully nostalgic look back at the Beatlemania craze that struck this nation when the Fab Four came to visit. It's great fun and has a wonderful cast, including those listed on the poster, and Eddie Deezen - pictured between the two girls. Recommended.






Until tomorrow - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this film. I do have the original single (45), though :D

    Jemima
    #Team Damyanti
    Blogging from Alpha to Zulu in April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's just fine in my book! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. Never seen this one, but it sounds like a hoot. I love the Beatles, and especially that song. I'm betting I'd love the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might! Thanks for coming by and commenting!

      Delete
  3. LOL That's a great poster although a little sparse. The experssions make it work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little quiet, considering some of the really busy movie posters - but I agree - it works.

      Delete
  4. Never heard of this one but I'm going to search for it now. Brand new follower, Shawn from Laughing at Life 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks for following, Shawn! Come by often, stay late, and please comment whenever the mood strikes you! I'll be coming by to check out your place and return the follow!

      Delete