.

.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Celebrity Endorsement Redux: Tom Atkins!

I've been enjoying Tom Atkins since I first encountered him in John Carpenter movies like The Fog and Escape from New York.

To reintroduce this monthly department I decided to repost Mr. Atkins's video as it seems to have slipped through the cracks when it went up the first time - no one even commented on it!


"I hate when people don't comment my endorsement videos!"





"Thrill me...with a comment!"





"That's what blogs are for, babe!"






"COMMENT, for God's sake! Before he runs this joke any further into the ground!"








Thankfully, even the second time around - Tom Atkins knows good pop culture blogging when he sees it!








Thanks, Mr. Atkins!









Until next post you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment