.

.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What I'm Up To!




I thought I'd drop in and throw up a post letting you all know what's up in my life - to an extent - to explain why the blog posts are going to get a little more sparse - not that they weren't already a little sparse the last few months.



I can't go into full details - yet - but I have actually been approached with a paid writing gig - and you know I had to say yes to that! So my time is now not my own - and won't be until I finish this project. I'll still be putting up the Monday movie poster and Saturday Night at the Movies posts - but they are going to be bare bones for a while.


Wish me luck, and I'll post more about all this when I can.










Until next post, (Saturday) you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

11 comments: