O is for Olivers!
TenList Presents: Ollie Ollie Oxen Free!
FYI - this is the order they came to me...
1. Oliver Queen (DC comics character, secret identity of Green Arrow)
2. Oliver Wendell Douglas (Lawyer-turned-farmer, the great Eddie Albert on TV's Green Acres)
3. Oliver Reed (one of my favorite actors of all time - bigger-than-life, boozy, brilliant)
4. Cousin Oliver (Brady Bunch sinking "cute kid" brought in at eleventh hour - Robbie Rist)
5. Oliver Hardy (one half of one of my favorite comedy duos of all time. Stan Laurel is the other half.)
6. Kukla Fran & Ollie (A children's show-hosting trio from way back in the day - Ollie was a snake...I think...)
7. Edna May Oliver (Incomparable character actress from the 1920's and 1930's - she and James Gleason were amazing in the Miss Withers/Inspector Piper mysteries.)
8. Oliver Stone (Polarizing political director - and a filmmaker of some great thrillers and dramas.)
9. Oliver! (A big budget Hollywood musical version of Charles Dickens's Oliver Twist.)
10. Oliver Platt (Terrific character actor I've seen precious little of the last couple of years.)
I'm so excited about tomorrow's post I could just P! Hope you'll come back to check it out - and until then, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!