.

.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Saturday Night at the Movies 1/7/17!

Who cares what picture we see?


Kristi Somers most certainly would, if someone can get ahold of her and let her know. While we're checking on that - this will be tonight's choice...













Cyndi Lauper's hit song got the cinematic treatment for this flick, which graced theaters in the Spring of 1985. It's been given a story about two girls (Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt) trying to get on a televised dance competition. Simple as that - but then, it is based on a pop song.

The cast includes Lee Montgomery (who once sang to a rat in Ben), Jonathan Silverman, Ed Lauter, Shannen Doherty, Holly Gagnier, and most importantly - but sadly only briefly - Kristi Somers - who made such an impression on me in Hardbodies.

Here's what I'm talking about:









So - yeah - I'll watch anything with this young lady in it - even a silly girls' dance movie like this one. I get to keep my man card, right?

In any case, the movie resides in the video vault in a fine 80's flick box set, and we could be marveling over Ms. Somers at any time - even this very evening - if you'd like to dance over to my place and check it out with me...









Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment