.

.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

I'm back!

At least, I THINK I am...


I've been enjoying my time away - watching a lot of movies and TV shows in the time I wasn't spending blogging - but I think I'm ready to get back in the saddle - but I need some new equipment. I've asked Santa Claus for a new laptop - I'm afraid my ancient desktop - running Vista if that tells you anything - is on its last legs. Even this post is being cobbled together on my wife's laptop.



But let's see if we can get a few posts going - I mean, you've surely missed the Celebrity Endorsement posts and I really have to get back to telling all of my film industry stories in the I Was a Teenage Production Assistant series of posts...I think we'll skip any regular weekly departments for now... 

For now just a hello... more to come though -


If you've kept an eye out for my return - here it is  - sorta - though I think I'll really get back in the swing of things after the holidays - and you have my heartiest thanks. I don't know exactly what all we're going to get up to with this second round of blogging - but hopefully you'll drop by to check it out with me...





Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!



5 comments: