.

.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #238!

Well, here we are - and despite me saying no regular departments for a while - here's the next installment in a regular department. What can you do?













The Night Stalker  (1986)



Here's a fun flick from the good ol' heyday of VHS movie rentals. Cop Charles Napier vs crazed baddie Robert Z'Dar. Add in support from actors like Gary Crosby (Bing's oldest) and you had an evening's entertainment in 1986. You might still if you could track it down somewhere.






The Flame Barrier  (1952)



I haven't seen this one. It goes without saying that I would watch it given the chance.


















Here's the one for this go-round. I've never even heard of it but wow - Stella Stevens is in it and it's directed by Michael Moore (no, I'm sure it's not THAT Michael Moore.)









All right - new laptop seems to be working for this. We may be back in business kids! Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment