.

.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Throwback Thursday 11/17/16!


All right! Here's a NEW regular department! Because like I said when I announced my return - no regular departments!

So here's the deal with this new weekly post - this blog has been around (not counting that almost year off) since 2010 - and racked up more than 1000 posts.

Well, with that kind of back catalog - I thought to myself - why not use that recent social media development Throwback Thursday and highlight some of those older posts?

Now, I've recycled some posts along the way - but in those cases I actually rebuilt the post as a new run at it - usually making some minor changes along the way - but this time it's strictly going to be a link to the older post.

I will throw in a new and pertinent picture because even with inflation or recession or depression or whichever one of those we're in at the moment that picture is still worth 1000 words - meaning I can avoid adding 1000 more words to this post.


So this week we're going back to 2010 for one of the lesser visited posts from my first Halloween blogfest - when I posted every day in October. This one was a Foto Frenzy post about a cool old horror movie.








Please check out the old post, and if you're feeling particularly magnanimous leave a comment on it too.



Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!






No comments:

Post a Comment