.

.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday Night at the Movies 11/19/16!

Who cares what picture we see?




Well, after this hiatus, I'd certainly like to think that Julian McMahon does, but while I make sure here's tonight's choice...









Here's a cool high concept flick - a tsunami floods a grocery store and traps the shoppers inside with multiple hungry sharks. A credible cast, some good suspense, and the added fun of 3-D makes this bait to catch an evening's entertainment.

I have the Blu-Ray with and without 3-D, and we could be giving this one a watch at any time - even this very evening if you felt like swimming over to my place.








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this one! Thanks Craig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It's part of why I do this! Let me know what you thought after you check it out!

      Delete
  2. It's an okay movie. Great shark scenes with an equally great sets of interesting characters, but it certainly has it's mediocre moments.

    ReplyDelete