.

.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

31 Days of Shivers!

Tenlist Presents: Halloween Horror Hotties!

Babes in Mortal Danger!



1. Katheryn Winnick



Amusement (2008)




Words fail me.



2. Jamie Lee Curtis


Halloween (1978)




Death of a Centerfold (1981)




 3. Salma Hayek



From Dusk til Dawn (1995)


And words fail me again.





4. Caroline Williams



Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)

Wow, she's actually gotten hotter, and she was smokin' to begin with!



6. Pam Grier

Scream Blacula Scream (1973)



Side cleavage. {wipes brow}



7. Nancy Allen


Dressed to Kill (1980)


Not sure what movie this is from, but wow.
 



8. Elisha Cuthbert

House of Wax (2005)

The Girl Next Door (2004)




9. Linnea Quigley

Return of the Living Dead (1985)


She made the 80's fun to live through.


10. Rhonda Shear

Yeah, I know. But she hosted dozens of horror movies on USA's Up All Night
and the IMDB lists her as "1942 Girl" in the horror flick J.D.'s Revenge, and
who am I to argue with the IMDB?

*sigh*



Don't they just make your heart go all aflutter?


Til I get my pulse back to normal, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. And a couple adders:

    Kate Beckinsdale for Underworld, and Linda Cardellini, who played Velma in the Scooby Doo movies.

    ReplyDelete