.

.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

31 Days of Goosebumps!

Tenlist Presents: Halloween Horror Hotties Volume 3!


More babes in mortal danger!






1. Tawny Moyer - Halloween II








2. Monique Gabrielle - Evil Toons




























3. Caroline Munro - Dracula A.D. 1972




























4. Jennifer Love Hewitt - I Know What You Did Last Summer

























































5. Vanity - Terror Train









































6. Danielle Harris - Urban Legends



























7. Linda Blair - Hell Night









8. Michelle Bauer - Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers







9.  Katee Sackhoff - Halloween Resurrection












10.  Melinda Clarke - Return of the Living Dead Part 3














My o my these ladies make my eyes happy!

Til next time, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm lookin' at this roster thinkin', you just can't beat what black and white did for mood, setting, and sensuality.

    I'll have to dig up some 30s and 40s mystery flicks. Have my own little suspense season film fest...

    ReplyDelete