.

.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday Night at the Movies 5/9/15!

Who cares what picture we see?


Ken Foree probably wouldn't - just keeping it real - but we'll go with this one tonight...







The Re-Animator gang got back together for this second stab at H.P. Lovecraft's writings - and while I admit that I prefer Re-Animator - this is still a wild and crazy sci fi horror flick jampacked with giant practical special makeup effects.


It's in the video vault ready to spin any time - and we could be checking it out this very evening - if you'd like to join me!






Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Pineal Gland, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I absolutely loved this film. I need to re-watch it, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this film, and am delighted they were able to restore it with the missing footage. As you said, it's not quite Re-Animator, but it does its own thing. The effects and performances are great, though, and I'm not sure if Crampton has ever looked as hot as she does in this one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it in a long time, so a re-watch is definitely in order!

      Delete