.

.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Night at the Movies 1/21/12!

Who cares what picture we see?


I have come to the conclusion that Guich Koock would, so we're picking this one:











A movie I fell in love with when I first saw it in 1980 or thereabouts on Showtime. It had fallen off my radar in the years since, but came back into my life recently courtesy a copy of a VHS release as a part of the Sybil Danning's Adventure Video series - and this movie has not lost one iota of its appeal in the intervening years! Andy Sidaris knocks this one out of the park, with enough wild action and gratuitous nudity to satisfy any discerning viewer.

I truly adore this movie, and will watch it anytime with anyone - even tonight! Should you care to come by, that is!


Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Anything with babes and guns has got to be cheestastic fun times. I'll have to look for it through my connections. ;)

    MAkes me think of Sam L. Jackson in Jackie Brown "AKA 47..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel - It has both in abundance, and it certainly is. It's a tricky one to find, so if your connections fall through, we'll definitely pencil this one in to the Melissa's Imaginarium/Let's Get Out of Here! Film Festival!

    ReplyDelete