.

.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

A-Z Challenge 2015: T is for Tawny Moyer!





I know exactly when Tawny Moyer showed up on my pop culture radar - I was sitting in a movie theater in Marion, Illinois in 1981- watching Halloween II. 







There are several lovely ladies in the movie - starting with Jamie Lee Curtis - and including Gloria Gifford, Pamela Susan Shoop, and Ana Alicia - but it's Tawny Moyer - all fresh faced girl-next-door in her starched white uniform playing Nurse Jill - who really caught my eye that day.









Spoiler Alert - Nurse Jill does not make it to the end of the movie.






In the years since I have corresponded with Ms. Moyer - who sent me an 8X10 for my Wall of Fame - and it has since had more ink added to it to make it even more special....











I have seen Ms. Moyer in several 80's TV shows - but it will always be Nurse Jill who sends me over the moon - thanks for the memories, Ms. Moyer!





Hold me at gunpoint - it's still Jill for me, Tawny Moyer!











Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. I looked at the photo on top before scrolling down... a face I knew, but couldn't place! I'd have to look at IMDB to see if there's anything else I've seen her in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet you have - and of course you saw her as Nurse Jill...

      Delete