.

.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies 9/14/13!

Who cares what picture we see?



You know that Adrienne King does, and as we just celebrated the first Friday the 13th for 2013 - here's the choice:
















I love this movie series. If you've visited this blog more than three times you probably landed on a post about it. This second movie was not my favorite back in the day - but continued viewings over the years have shown me the error of my ways - this is a solid sequel - and I have it on DVD three times - two box sets, and an "Ultimate Edition" standalone disc. If you were to join me we could check this one out in a heartbeat - and that could even happen tonight!





Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. An F13 is always a good choice.

    In case you missed it, you might be interested to check out the write-up a friend and I did on F13: The New Blood -

    http://lifebetweenframes.blogspot.com/2013/09/carrie-vs-meat-terminator.html

    - Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, your blog always gives good Ft13 writeup - I'm on my way over to check that out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classic series Craig. I know how much you love Jason!

    ReplyDelete