.

.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Nine Days of the Ninja: Day Seven

The way I heered it...Let's Get Out of Here and Cinema Steve have teamed up on a Nine day Ninjafest in November...

Two more chances to pitch in.
Start by going here.






Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #42!


Pop quiz - what is the theme for today's three posters? Yep, you guessed it - ninjas! But we're heading east for this post - because I've been circling mostly around the American offerings to the genre for this Blogfest it's time for balance - always important for a ninja, so here's some wild posters from the Asian side of things!








Challenge of the Ninja  (Shaw Brothers, 1980)











The Deadly Silver Ninja  (Joss Films, 1978)













Super Ninjas  (Shaw Brothers, 1982)


I haven't seen any of these movies, but I would in a heartbeat - you know, if you have one or more and want to invite me over...





Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. I love that middle poster. It makes me think Thundarr the Barbarian meets the Space Giants. Or maybe even the Herculoids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was my favorite of the three too - they're all great - but The Deadly Silver Ninja? Oh yeah, all day every day!

    ReplyDelete