.

.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Night at the Movies 7/16/11!

Who cares what picture we see?


Mark Hamill absolutely does, and that points us to this:


















I missed this in theaters despite being a fan of The Animated Series - and that was a mistake, as this is a terrific animated feature and would have been amazing on the Big Screen. But don't take my word for it - here's a SNatM bonus feature, with a couple of familiar faces letting you know how good this movie is:









So, it's got all the stuff a good Batman movie should have, and it wraps them up into a tight 77 minute package - I added it to the video vault after seeing it on laserdisk (!) for the first time - thanks, JG! And it sits ready to roll at any time, even, say...tonight! Should you care to stop by, that is!


And until next time, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome, somewhat obscure little nugget of a film. I love well-done animated features, so I'm going to have to track this Batman down. As a kid, like most, I loved everything Batman. I still do.

    ReplyDelete