.

.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Night at the Movies! 8/6/11

Who cares what picture we see?





Rip Torn would give a rip, and he wouldn't be torn - when he wants us all to get in on the action - it would be this one...






Video removed - and no one else has put the trailer up. I'm leaving the post up with this movie because I really like it - maybe I'll be able to put the trailer back up one day.













Now this is one heaping helping of 80's style action! It's one of my faves from the decade - I mean, look at that cast! I would watch anything starring any one of them - here's all five in one flick!

And this choice balances our last few Blu-Ray picks - as this one resides in the video vault in VHS form only, just like the poster says...and it's ready to be popped into the VCR at any time - even tonight, should you decide to come over and watch a movie with me!


And until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. I just hope my VCR holds out. Don't think I'll be able to buy another...So far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luana - Thanks for coming by! Although single VCRs are a thing of the past, there are still combo players. I also have at least one spare lurking around in a back room. I've realized in the last year or so that there were hundreds if not thousands of movies put out on videotape during the great VHS boom that will more than likely never see like as a shiny Digital Versatile Disc (or whatever that stands for) or Blu-Ray. So, after happily divesting myself of a bunch of VHS - what came in on DVD went out on tape - I now find myself building the VHS collection back up with anything I think won't make the conversion. It's a sad, lonely job, but someone's got to do it!

    ReplyDelete