.

.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Video Vault of Mora Tau! 8/24/11

Would you like to play a game?




Then check out these choice game commercials from back in the day!








And because I will never miss a chance to feature this amazing gentleman - here's another campaign for the same game - with a familiar face, shall we say?
Here's another one burned into my brain by my incessant TV watching as a kid (but I DID play outside a lot too! I really DID!):
"Pretty sneaky, sis" is still a phrase I use in my everyday life! I loved when Atari and Intellivision duked it out in the 80's too! Here's George Plimpton "Plimping" for the Mattel video game and touting their "greatest visual effect ever...destruction of a planet!" I think Transformers 3 stole this effect and used it this past summer. It's that stunning.







Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment