.

.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #232!





Not really a theme week, but when two of the random choices have the same subject, why not switch out the third to make it a hat trick of zombie love?






Zombie Hunter  (Well Go USA Entertainment, 2013)



I haven't seen this one - and the reviews I've seen don't trip over themselves with praise, to say the least - but sometimes you're just in the mood for some Danny Trejo, and you just have to hope this is one he's really in and not making a split second cameo...











Dance of the Dead  (Ghosthouse Underground, 2008)


Yet another zombie movie riding on the coattails of Shaun of the Dead - but this one has some positive reviews - and I'd give it a watch if I didn't have to work too hard for it.









The Living Dead  (First Division Pictures, 1935)


This was made the previous year in Great Britain as The Scotland Yard Mystery, then got this more provocative title when it came to the USA a year later. I haven't seen it, but I'd take a look given the chance.








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. The Scotland Yard Mystery sounds right up my alley, and poster art is cool!

    Between the Snickers commercial and his lip-syncing to Train's Angel in Blue Jeans, I figure Danny Trejo is one of those guys who looks mean, but has a great sense of humor. Bet he'd be a hoot on a Con panel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I met Danny Trejo - super nice guy. I missed his panel(s). Bet he is a hoot there.

      Delete
    2. No Kidding! That's too cool. It's always reassuring to hear good things about talent you like. I tell people I wouldn't want to meet my heroes...afraid they'd no longer be heroes after.

      Delete
    3. That can happen - as did with me and a world famous author whose writing has made me laugh until I could not breathe. I can still enjoy his writing, but man the guy was a jackwagon to meet.

      Delete