.

.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Celebrity Endorsement: Vernon Wells!







I first encountered Vernon Wells watching The Road Warrior on VHS way back when...









....and he turned up in other fun genre movies like Commando...










...and Circuitry Man....














I'm also pleased to report that Vernon Wells has a discerning eye for good pop culture blogging too...


















Thanks, Mr. Wells!







Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. "Let off some steam, Bennett." Cool post, Craig! Loved him in Commando!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's terrific in that movie - though the mustache makes him resemble Freddie Mercury...

      Delete
  2. Cool stuff Craig ! I was kind disappointed that he didn't at least get a cameo in the new Mad Max movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked him at the show if he was in it - and he seemed pretty annoyed as he said no, he wasn't.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Talk about timing! I was just thinking about the Mad Max movies this evening, and how I didn't see them until college, when this guy down the hall introduced me to them--as well as a certain British spy--almost 30 years ago!

    ReplyDelete