.

.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Night at the Movies 1/17/15!

Who cares what picture we see?



Jay Richardson would - in his own way. So, let's make this the choice for this evening...



(By the way - this trailer is R rated - and is NSFW - so view at your own risk)















I first saw this on VHS way back when - and enjoyed the silly horror humor of it. It's got a great genre movie cast, plenty of nudity and violence - and a rockin' music score - what more could you ask of a movie?


I just added the limited edition autographed Blu-Ray to the video vault - and look forward to seeing this again in hi def - and you can join me if you like this very evening to watch it with me!







Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. Never actually seen this one, despite having it here; I really need to rectify that! Looks like a hoot!

    ReplyDelete