.

.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday Night at the Movies 1/10/15!

Who cares what picture we see?



I don't believe Clyde Ventura would have - but we're picking this one nonetheless...











I first saw this backwoods flick on Showtime when I was just a lad - it was pretty racy and violent. I hadn't seen it for decades - apparently co-writer/co-director Ferd Sebastian is born again and kept his R rated movies on the shelf.  I finally managed to get ahold of a DVD-R ripped from a VHS - and while the movie is a little more tame than I remembered - it's still a solid Hicksploitaiton movie with some rough and nasty moments.


We could be getting all swampy with it anytime - even tonight - if you want to come by and watch it with me!







Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. "Half Animal, All Woman" I love that poster! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - in all honesty the poster might be better than the movie...

      Delete
  2. Ben interested in seeing this one for years, but never got around to it. Seemed to have a perfect mix of things in an exploitation that interests me. Hopefully some day it gets a proper release! Fantastic poster, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as it turns out, Ferd is trying to drum up interest in his faith based business - so he has released this on DVD - I think it's widescreen and it includes interviews with Ferd and his business partner and wife Beverly - and I may get it one day if I can confirm that widescreen detail.

      Delete
  3. Looks good. I'll check it out. I'm collecting backwoods/hicksploitation movies just now for a blog feature I have coming up. Are there any other ones you'd recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this one from Amazon and it is widescreen and has decent color (it looks much better then the VHS dupes floating around). It's put out by the Ferd & Beverly Sebastian who use their interview segment on the DVD to promote their religious website. Some people have reported getting a DVDr, but mine seems to be a pressed DVD. Now let's get a decent TRUCK STOP WOMEN on DVD !

    http://www.amazon.com/Gator-Bait-Claudia-Jennings/dp/B009R68H80

    ReplyDelete