.

.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Celebrity Endorsement: Tom Savini!


I first encountered Tom Savini's amazing makeup effects when I saw Friday the 13th in the theater. I learned his name reading about that movie, and I was excited to see other movies he worked on, like Dawn of the Dead and Creepshow.









I actually met the man in Chicago right after Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter came out.










We met back up this year in Charlotte, NC - and Tom Savini reveals that he knows all about good blogging:












Thanks a lot, Mr. Savini! Looking forward to our traditional 30 year reunion in 2044!













Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the next couple we're going to have to work for. The third one out past those seems slightly unlikely.

      Delete
  2. He's a real talented guy Craig. Congrats on getting to meet him! Twice!

    ReplyDelete