.

.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Project Terrible Round 7!

After the scintillating movies I got assigned during round six (Dreamland, Creature, and Grim Reaper) I was invited back for more! And masochist that I am - I plunged right back in to round seven - and the reviews are starting to appear! The movies I assigned to my blog buddies are marked with a *. I went with a theme this time - all my assignments were for movies made here in NC - and all but one of them right here in Wilmington. (Living Legend was shot outside Charlotte.)




Maynard Morrissey's Horror Film Diary

Mondo Bizarro


Gaming Creatively
Blubberella
Gangs Of The Dead
Living Legend *
The Initiation Of Sarah (2006)


Let's Get Out Of Here
1313: Actor Slash Model
Alligator X
Golden Needles
The Amazing Transparent Man


The Girl Who Loves Horror
Anatomy Of A Psycho
Butchered *
Hardware
The Garbage Pail Kids Movie




This post will be the go-to spot for PT Round 7 updates - I will keep the titles up to date as links when then reviews appear. Well, NOW I will.


Watch this space! My first review for this round is appearing this week!


And until the next post - which might be that review - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Craig, I can't wait for The Amazing Transparent Man review. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're in for a treat there. ;) I can't wait to read what you think of these flicks, they sound just bad.

    ReplyDelete