.

.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #161!


I'm gearing up for my fourth annual A-Z Blogging Challenge - where I'll be posting every day in April (except Sundays). So here's a quick three!







The Devil Commands  (Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1941)



Boris Karloff spent what seemed to be a lot of the 1940's playing scientists - sometimes mad, sometimes kindly, sometimes misguided - but whatever his experiments were things always went wrong. This time out he's trying to contact his dead wife through technological necromancy. I haven't seen this one - but I certainly want to!















Transmorphers: Fall of Man  (The Asylum, 2009)



This is the second of The Asylum's...er...homages...to Michael Bay's big budget toy commercials. I think this one has ended up in the video vault on a multi pack - so I'll be watching it one of these days. (Little secret...not dreading it...I have a grudging affection for The Asylum).


















Strike Commando  (International Video Entertainment, 1987)

This Italian action flick from director Bruno Mattei (yeah, right, "Vincent Dawn") apparently never played American theaters, but went straight to video courtesy IVE. This was the kind of movie I rented like there was no tomorrow back in the day, but I don't think I've seen this one.



















Until tomorrow - kicking off A-Z #4 - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment