.

.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies 11/9/13!

Who cares what picture we see?



Teresa Graves very well might - and while we wait for her answer, we will make it this one...










Now this is some meat and potatoes filmmaking right here! Blaxploitation and a little Bonds-ploitation too - with Fred Williamson - before "The Hammer" was added in the middle - as an early 70's version of Jason Statham's Transporter character. Add in Teresa Graves between her TV jobs on Laugh In and Get Christie Love - and you are looking at an evening's entertainment!



I recently added this fun flick to the video vault, and we could be watching it anytime - even tonight - if you wanted to come check it out with me!







Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. Ha, looks trashy as hell. "My name is Bolt... Jefferson Bolt" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun - especially in how much it starts off like a 70's version of The Transporter.

      Delete
  2. So Flint was "our" man, but Bolt is "that" man? I know Superfly fights "the" man. I wonder who "this" man would be? I wonder if there is a "some" man out there.

    ReplyDelete