.

.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Video Vault of Mora Tau! 6/30/11

What vivacious clips shall we find to delight our eyes and caress our ears?

Let's go for Moore.


Much Moore!


Roger Moore!






First up - getting interviewed in Britain for A View to A Kill...












Then huffing some gas with Johnny Carson...









And we'll keep the lights on in the blog with a little ad action starring Sir Rog...






His word is his Bond, you know. Til next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

3 comments:

  1. Ah Simon Templar...And who can forget Moonraker? Or that blaxploitation flick, Live and Let Die with Bond girl Jane Seymour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked Roger Moore - have you seen The Fiction Makers? It was a two part Saint released as a movie - it spoofs Bond six years before Moore strapped on the tux - there's a review in here somewhere - but if you can track it down check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check Fiction Makers out. I like Roger Moore as well, but I most especially loved him as The Saint. He made an all right Bond, but I'm a Connery Girl all the way.

    ReplyDelete