.

.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #191!

Just a quick pop in here to point out this is



 
LET'S GET OUT OF HERE'S 900TH POST!!!





WOOHOO!


Now back to your regularly scheduled post...






Dracula 2000  (Dimension Films, 2000)



I didn't think this was bad at all. I haven't seen the sequels - but they are in the video vault.













Forbidden Planet  (MGM, 1956)


A true classic in every sense of the word - this feels like a proto Star Trek - you just know Gene Roddenberry saw this one a few times...And always and forever - Robby the Robot FTW!

















White Noise  (Universal Pictures, 2005)


This was a decent watch - some good creepiness and I am a big Michael Keaton fan. No idea on the sequel - but I see Nathan Filion is in it - so I might check it out one day.
















Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. I love all things Dracula....mostly. The forbidden Planet poster is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dracula 2000 really isn't terrible. There are far worse Dracula movies out there. And that is one gorgeous poster!

      Delete