.

.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Celebrity Endorsement: Tyler Mane!


Tyler Mane





I generally won't tell you any tall tales - but you kinda can't help it with this guy. No, I don't mean stories that stretch the truth. We're talking height here. I risked a nosebleed for this one - but you all need to know that my Mane man likes a good blog...and that's what I'm here to Tyler....












The first celebrity we met at the Mad Monster Party - and one of the nicest.


Thank you Tyler Mane!



Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He was a great guy - as was his wife and co-producer Renee Geerlings. Can't say enough nice things about them!

      Delete
  2. Tyler Mane! I would have bugged him with Sabretooth questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. High fives! What a great guy he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are an avid celebrity watcher, you may spot a fashion disaster instantly by white men who love black women, which make you feel better as you clearly have better taste and wouldn't be caught dead in what‘s being worn.

    ReplyDelete