.

.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #103!








Love Me Deadly  (Cinema National, 1973)




This is one I've never seen - actually had my hands on it in a furniture store (!) in the 80's that started renting some videos - but I didn't end up seeing it. It's apparently really about everything that poster hints at - and I've always wondered how graphic it actually gets...









House of the Damned  (20th Century Fox, 1963)




No idea about this one - but what the heck - it sounds cool!










Tales That Witness Madness  (Paramount, 1973)




Our second trip to 1973 this round gets us one of the latter day anthology flicks that Amicus was doing so well in those days. I've not seen it - but funny thing - I thought I was going to get to - at that same furniture store I mentioned two posters back? Well, I saw Tales...Madness on a video box and scooped it up to rent - finding myself completely disappointed when I read it closer and it was instead Tales of Ordinary Madness - the Charles Bukowski drama starring Ben Gazarra - not what I was looking for in my horror filled youth - but I'd watch either of those movies now!








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here.


4 comments:

  1. LMAO! I have got to see all of these. I mean incestuous necrophilia is such an awesome topic for film. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? And you just mentioned some other movie with necrophilia. By the way, I've seen one film with homosexual incestuous necrophilia - how 'bout them apples?

      Delete
    2. Indeed I did, the new John Malkovich flick, Warm Bodies. Teen girl falls for zombie and they have sex. Blech! Homosexual necrophilia... you got me beat. ;)

      Delete
    3. Yeah - it was a one word Dean Koontz flick from around 1990 or so - Whispers? Some aging soap opera guy from the time plays a guy who attacks a lady, is killed, then attacks her again (!). From there - I'm leaving out spoilers - but if you make the leap to what I mentioned - you can figure it out...

      Delete