.

.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tenlist Presents: Gimme that Show!

10 TV Shows Usurped by a Supporting Character

1. Steve Urkel (Jaleel White) on Family Matters



2. Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli (Henry Winkler) on Happy Days



3. Dr. Smith (Jonathan Harris), Will Robinson (Billy Mumy) and the Robot (Bob May/Dick Tufeld) on Lost In Space


4. J.J. Evans (Jimmie Walker) on Good Times


5. Sandra Clark (Jackee') on 227



6. Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox) on Family Ties



7. J.R. Ewing (Larry Hagman) on Dallas


8. Mr. Spock (Leonard Nimoy) on Star Trek


9. Ilya Kuryakin (David McCallum) on The Man from U.N.C.L.E.


10. Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) on The Big Bang Theory



Okay, I'm officially enjoying this whole blog thing - I'm liking the format for the reviews; I've been thinking about utilizing Let's Get Out of Here, the most used line of dialogue in movies, as the hook in my reviews for quite a while and think it's a nifty title for the blog; I'm also enjoying being able to put pictures in, and for those who think the main review is too wordy, I've even enlisted Buddha Man to gives us his concise thoughts in a capsule review! Hopefully in between the reviews there will be various other odes to the culture of pop and I think it'll be fun to try to do a Tenlist once a week as well. If things go as planned, the first of these are a few inches above these words. If you know anyone who enjoys this kind of stuff, please recommend it to them as I would enjoy seeing how much regular readership I can attain.

Til next time, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, 'Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment