.

.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday Night at the Movies 6/27/15!

Who cares what picture we see?


Tom Morga would, I have to think. So this will be the choice for this evening...










One of my favorite movie series - as anyone who's read more than two posts at this blog surely knows - but not one of my favorite entries in the series. That it is flanked by two of the best - The Final Chapter and Jason Lives - does not help its case.


But it is a Friday the 13th movie from dead smack in the middle of the 80's and as such is always worth a look - and I have it on multiple discs so we could get one spinning pretty quickly any time - even this very evening - if you felt like braving the night to come see me!









Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

3 comments:

  1. That's a brilliant trailer.

    I suddenly feel the need for an evening of back-to-back Friday 13th films.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first Friday The 13th movie I took home as a video. It's cheesy and kinda weird, but at least it's still fun, gruesome, and one of the gutsier sequels from this franchise.

      Delete