.

.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies 6/29/13!

Who cares what picture we see?



George Hilton does beyond the shadow of a doubt - so this it must be:
















Nobody did batcrap crazy "homage" (read: ripoff) movies like the Italians did in their heyday! Here's another Mad Max type flick with the late great Christopher Connelly as the imported American star. I actually haven't seen this one - but I love movies like this - if you want to come check it out with me - give me the word - even for tonight! Now, this one is in the video vault on a VHS tape - but really - isn't that kind of the preferred format for a movie like this?



Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. VHS rocks! I still have my working VCR and I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - knowing how many movies are out there on VHS that might not ever make the jump to DVD, let alone Blu-Ray - I'm wanting to keep my running as long as possible too!

      Delete