.

.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies 3/16/13!

Who cares what picture we see?



Andrew Robinson - no doubt a shoo-in for caring - so - this is one good choice:









I'd read some of Clive Barker's Books of Blood when this movie version of one of the stories came out - so I went to check it out in the theater opening weekend - what a startingly good debut film from author-turned-director Barker.



Forget the seven or eight sequels - even the good one - forget any remakes with pudgy Pinheads - here is the real deal - a well made and serious horror movie - and it's on Blu-Ray in the video vault - ready to spin - even tonight - if you want to come check it out with me!



That wraps us for now - until next we meet, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Pinhead! He has such sights to show us :)
    Part 1 is amazing, 2 and 3 are ok, 4 is tolerable. Rest is crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this movie. Pinhead still creeps me out. I would love to check this out with you some crazy movie weekend.

    ReplyDelete