.

.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Night at the Movies 7/21/12!

Who cares what picture we see?

I can't prove whether Carrie Snodgress would or not - but nonetheless - here's tonight's choice:






By the way, gotta say: That is the WORST poster I've EVER featured on this blog. When I searched for it - and this came up - I kept thinking it was some fan's Photoshop version. Wow. Yeah. Maybe "The night has... an appetite" but "The Forsaken has...a crappy poster."



I haven't seen this "vampires in the desert" movie - but my old buddy Kerr Smith acted in it between seasons of Dawson's Creek and he told me a couple of fun stories about the making of it. I have recently added the DVD to the video vault, meaning you could be watching me watch it for the first time any time - even tonight, if I answer the door and find you standing there!



Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

3 comments:

  1. one of those god-awful Screen gems made-for-teenie-goth-girls movies.
    I haven't seen it, though I'm slightly interested in it since this was directed by the man who's responsible for the 80s' most underrated horror movie THE SLAYER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I find that intrigiuing too. May not be as bad as it could be - or it might be something I assign in Project Terrible Round 8!

      Delete
  2. Okay, I LOVED Dawson's Creek and really enjoy when you mention the kids here and what they've been up to. Kerr Smith is one performer I thoroughly enjoy no matter what he does.

    That being said, The Forsaken was not all that great. I love vampire movies in general, but found myself not too enthralled with this one. I did enjoy it, though. I hope Kerr has lots of stuff coming down the pipe.

    ReplyDelete