.

.

Monday, December 5, 2016

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #241!

Another new week, three more old movie posters...




Ghost in the Invisible Bikini  (American International, 1966)



Leonard Maltin says the fatigue is palpable by this entry in the series, and I can't exactly deny it - but any movie with that cast is always going to be at the very least watchable, and I've always had a soft spot for these movies anyway.








West of Singapore  (Monogram Pictures, 1933)



I have no idea what this one is all about or who Betty Compson was to rate having her name above the title is same size font but I guess she was a big star.












The Black Windmill  (Universal Studios, 1974)


I haven't seen this one but I don't see how the pairing of Caine and Pleasence could go wrong.









Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. The Black Windmill seems to have sailed under my radar too - great poster though, very striking !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very! It's so nice to see you dropping by, Wes! Hope you won't be a stranger!

      Delete