.

.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Celebrity Endorsement: Heather Langenkamp!



Of course I first noticed her when she showed up as Freddy Krueger's dream girl in the original A Nightmare on Elm Street...




I loved it when she came back in the better sequels....











and I enjoyed her run in the ABC sitcom Just the Ten of Us....















....and I'm very pleased to report that Heather Langenkamp knows good pop culture blogging when she sees it...

















Thanks, Ms. Langenkamp!








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!


2 comments:

  1. Really cool Craig - I love these ! She is one of the nicest people you can ever hope to meet at a convention. I really admire her for ageing very gracefully (and still looks wonderful).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was a sweetheart - and she actually delayed her departure to the airport - by seconds, but still - to shoot this for me.

      Delete