.

.

Friday, April 26, 2013

A-Z Challenge 2013: W is for Katheryn Winnick!

Now, although my posts have been faithfully appearing each 24 hours (thanks, smartphone!) I have been away for the last several days - as you may have noticed when I stopped appearing each day at your blog - now I'm back - and nursing a sprained ankle - so this will probably be my most lightly worded post - but I have to tell you - you can let the pictures do the talking when



W is for Katheryn Winnick!






I first discovered Ms. Winnick in the movie Amusement - and have since gone on to track her down in anything she appears in. Here's why:


















Ms. Winnick is currently appearing on the History Channel series Vikings - and has a couple of movies in the can too - here's how she appears in Vikings:












"X" will mark the spot tomorrow - do please come back for that one - and until then, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

5 comments:

  1. i am not familiar with this one... time for a little getting to know you... a leap from your introduction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and she was on bones, i now know i have seen her before... zing!

      Delete
  2. Talk about stellar opposites, she looks like a model in her Maxim pics and a warrior on Vikings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally loving her her in Vikings, Lagertha is badass to the core. She and the boy who plays her son look like they really could be mother and child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, she was great in Amusement. Sadly, that's the only thing I've seen with her so far.

    ReplyDelete