.

.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #1!

It's poster art eye candy!







The Arena  (New World Pictures, 1974)





Why not start off this new feature with the King, Roger Corman? Sadly, I do have to report this movie does not reside in the Video Vault, and worse - I've never seen it!!!!












Deathbed (aka Terminal Choice)  (Almi Pictures, 1985)




I guess we're going to turn this into a special edition: Movie Posters for Movies I've Never Seen!











The Neptune Factor  (20th Century Fox, 1973)




Sure enough - three for three - not in the Video Vault, and unseen by me. For now!





Til next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. I saw The Neptune Factor at the theatre back in the day. Giant fish!

    ReplyDelete