.

.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday Night at the Movies 3/11/17!

Who cares what picture we see?



Robert Clary would, I do believe - so we will pick this one. And, because Blogger is getting really weird in what clips are available through the Blogger/YouTube interface - I'm going old school and just pasting in a link direct to the trailer in question.



https://youtu.be/KJBKLIi1XLM






I was always fascinated by the story of the Hindenburg disaster - because the day that it happened - May 6th, 1937 - just happens to be my father's date of birth!


Consequently, when this 70's disaster movie came out - I really wanted to see it - and my mom dutifully took me to Toler Cinema in Benton Illinois sometime over the Christmas school break in 1975 to see it.


This many decades on - I couldn't honestly tell you if the movie is any good - but I do have it on DVD ready to check out at any time - even this very evening if you feel like touching down at my house to watch it with me...








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment